your dog is your best friend.
capture their essence in a timeless portrait, printed on archival materials that will last forever.
The Pop-Up Studio
Bring your furry friend and let's make some portraits!
How it works:
• RSVP for a 30-minute session
• We'll shoot tons of photos and review the best ones together
• Choose a photo package: either prints, digitals, or both
• I use my decade of photo retouching experience to make your pup look her absolute best
• Receive the prints in the mail in a couple weeks!
bark.photos is a canine portrait project started by Brett Stakelin, a commercial and wedding photographer located in Denver, Colorado.
A few years ago when Brett met his soon-to-be wife Lauren, he also met his new best friend Lucy. Over the years she turned him into a bonafide dog lover, and eventually his passions for portraits and dogs came together to start bark.photos.
You can see more of Brett's work at brettstakelin.com